Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

HDMI Video transmission

Bean269

Reaction score
Hi All
Was looking to use the HDMI output from the Smart Controller V2 (came with my 640T) with something along the lines of an Accsoon CineEye, but this does not recognise the HDMI output.

Has anyone used something similar? Would be handy to transmit to a couple of tablets to give on site clients to view as working, the CineEye does this by app making easy for cameras but seems to dislike the SC.

Any help very appreciated.

Lew

I had a look at a couple of videos, and it looks like some android devices have a problem with certain channels and if the CineEye is using that channel, you see nothing. But you've probably already tried the CineEye with some other transmitting device and all is good?

The channel issue is discussed here:

Reactions: Waldo Pepper
Thanks for the reply.

Did test unit with my Fuji XT20 and ran HDMI from the Autel SC to a monitor with no problems, also tried couple of cables to the Cineye just incase.

Looks like that cunning plan is out the window, never mind was worth a try

The Evo 2 V1 airframe is compatible with the 640T camera, isn't it? For those that really need wireless HDMI out, without added lag, and without waiting for a replacement strategy that may never arrive, the V1 and a Live Deck is still a very capable system. You can even have full control of the camera from an Android device running Explorer, attached to the Live Deck via USB

You can even have full control of the camera from an Android device running Explorer, attached to the Live Deck via USB
Really, that would be great if it works. Tried that a few weeks ago and could only get receive display on an adroid tablet connected to livedeck usb. Granted, I might need to update fw/sw on the tablet and livedeck, will give that a try and see what it does. Otherwise only issue with livedeck so far is that it appears to only put out 1080p, had situation where mix board needed 1080i, however a decimater was handy so able to work around.

Hi All
Was looking to use the HDMI output from the Smart Controller V2 (came with my 640T) with something along the lines of an Accsoon CineEye, but this does not recognise the HDMI output.

Has anyone used something similar? Would be handy to transmit to a couple of tablets to give on site clients to view as working, the CineEye does this by app making easy for cameras but seems to dislike the SC.

Any help very appreciated.

Lew
Hi Lew, Check out the 2200nits Feelworld monitor:

I use that monitor with the Autel Live Deck, works great.

Regards,
Richard

Reactions: gschulzuio
Take a look at this video , It seems to be the less pricey and most practical option

Really, that would be great if it works. Tried that a few weeks ago and could only get receive display on an adroid tablet connected to livedeck usb. Granted, I might need to update fw/sw on the tablet and livedeck, will give that a try and see what it does. Otherwise only issue with livedeck so far is that it appears to only put out 1080p, had situation where mix board needed 1080i, however a decimater was handy so able to work around.
IIRC there are Autel Explorer version requirements for FW v2.7.25, it's at least v1.1.7.81 or 83 that was needed? I find that Explorer camera controls are working just as advertised with my Live Deck over USB (Galaxy Tab S6, Android 11, Explorer v1.1.7.83, was latest configuration I can confirm). Live Deck is receiving the OTA video feed, which for the AE2 is limited to a max of 1080p. The new Evo Lite+ has 2.7K video feed up to 600m (my guess is that it's where the 5.8 GHz spectrum hands it off) and the AE3 will likely have a higher res video feed too.

Reactions: gschulzuio
IIRC there are Autel Explorer version requirements for FW v2.7.25, it's at least v1.1.7.81 or 83 that was needed? I find that Explorer camera controls are working just as advertised with my Live Deck over USB (Galaxy Tab S6, Android 11, Explorer v1.1.7.83, was latest configuration I can confirm). Live Deck is receiving the OTA video feed, which for the AE2 is limited to a max of 1080p. The new Evo Lite+ has 2.7K video feed up to 600m (my guess is that it's where the 5.8 GHz spectrum hands it off) and the AE3 will likely have a higher res video feed too.
I tried it tonight with current explorer version on device attached to livedeck, explorer did not ask to update livedeck so assume it is also at current version. I did notice that some of the camera options such as grid, defog, etc were selectable, not all worked though. Also noticed that on one device (an S8) was able to get a histogram to appear while on others it did not display. The actual camera settings for photo and video were not visible or selectable. Will do some more experimenting thks.

I tried it tonight with current explorer version on device attached to livedeck, explorer did not ask to update livedeck so assume it is also at current version. I did notice that some of the camera options such as grid, defog, etc were selectable, not all worked though. Also noticed that on one device (an S8) was able to get a histogram to appear while on others it did not display. The actual camera settings for photo and video were not visible or selectable. Will do some more experimenting thks.
Assuming your other devices are all Android, because it simply isn't an option to control the camera via Live Deck connected to USB with iOS. When you say Current Explorer Version, Beta or v1.1.80? What FW version is installed? (and did you also try another USB cable? Lots of charge-only cables in circulation)

Assuming your other devices are all Android, because it simply isn't an option to control the camera via Live Deck connected to USB with iOS.
Correct, all devices are android, why complicate things with iOS if dont need too ;)
When you say Current Explorer Version, Beta or v1.1.80? What FW version is installed?
Current AE production version v1.1.80, no beta, looks like fw production 2.7.25
(and did you also try another USB cable? Lots of charge-only cables in circulation)
Yup, have a vast collection of various USB data cables, as well as charge only, also some otg. Have been using data cables, not charge cables. Also have multiple livedecks, will try some different combinations and permutations. Likewise will check with autel to see if mine are the older livedecks or not.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials