Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

640t Enterprise HDMI Video Capture to PC

wfish

Reaction score
Website
www.drone-deployment-services.com
Has anyone had success with replacing the live deck with outputting via HDMI using a video capture card to a PC laptop for the purpose of live streaming through ZOOM? When I try doing so, I get nothing but a test screen of colored lines rather than a video feed from the drone. Basically, I am trying to replicate what is being done in the following YouTube video using the Autel Smart Controller rather than the Cristal Sky. Any input would be appreciated.

My specific issues has been resolved and very happy to say this works better than expected. Image quality is very good with very little to no delay. Seems to work well with ZOOM and MS Teams. I look forward to testing this out in the field.

Reactions: jmason702
My specific issues has been resolved and very happy to say this works better than expected. Image quality is very good with very little to no delay. Seems to work well with ZOOM and MS Teams. I look forward to testing this out in the field.
going to try this with my evo 2640T what im trying to do is to live stream the drone video feed from the HDMI cable into a laptop with a live streaming server running then have a mikrotik wireless access point running so you can acess the drone feed on the LS server through the wireless ap

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sky3d