Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Has anyone tried the starlink beta app?

inkdrop

Reaction score
Got a chance to try out the new starlink beta app. Love it so far but I wish it had pinch zoom on the camera. Was told by autel if they do decide to add the pinch zoom feature it won't be implemented until march. Has anyone else gotten a chance to try the new starlink.

Sent from my LG-K330 using Tapatalk

Got a chance to try out the new starlink beta app. Love it so far but I wish it had pinch zoom on the camera. Was told by autel if they do decide to add the pinch zoom feature it won't be implemented until march. Has anyone else gotten a chance to try the new starlink.

1.2.8 has pinch to zoom also breaks a lot better . but had problems with it and stopped putting it out some of us use it and love it

Paul
1.2.8 has pinch to zoom also breaks a lot better . but had problems with it and stopped putting it out some of us use it and love it
Is that the iOS version? I have the beta android version and didn't try pinch to zoom

I assume you mean on the camera when taking photo/video?

Yes the camera

Awesome, that makes sense it has be 1080p or lower, I didn't think about that. Thanks inkdrop. Now I just need to wait for the weather to clear up here in NW PA to try it out!

Let us know how that works out. Hadn't had a chance to try it myself yet for the same reasons. Weather.

In the starlink beta, while viewing your flight history within the app, if you use both fingers and drag down you can actually change the view of the map from top down to horizontal. Will post a vid showing this.

Now thats what Im talking about! As a DJI user the Starlink app left me disappointed. I am glad to see they are stepping it up so they can compete in a tough market.
Is the beta only Android or is it also iOS? I would love to get in on the testing if they are testing iOS.

Now thats what Im talking about! As a DJI user the Starlink app left me disappointed. I am glad to see they are stepping it up so they can compete in a tough market.
Is the beta only Android or is it also iOS? I would love to get in on the testing if they are testing iOS.

Send an email to [email protected] with the subject line "iOS Beta app 1.4.18: YOUR EMAIL" Please use the email that you registered as apple ID, and we'll send you instructions on how to access the Beta App.

I'm kinda thinking since they removed the pinned post on the official facebook page for the ISO beta and now want feed back on the two new android beta versions I just posted that it the ISO version might not be available anymore. Not sure whats going on but it seems like they only have one programer working on the apps. Wish I could you guys out but I;m a Android guy :)

Have now 20 flights on my XSP and compared to my other multirotors from Autels competition the flight characteristics are somewhat rough. As there are no adjustable gains available, I wonder why Autel did not fix this with FW upgrades.
Has there been any improvements since they brought this model to the marked?
It shouldn't be a big deal including some other minor issues which could be solved the same way.
I really hoped that this company would bring some heat in the category they are targeting. But now, a year after they came out with the XSP they are even farther behind in all aspects.
Whats the general feeling, can we expect some serious FW upgrades in the near future or is the XSP part of history allready.
(I do like the camera which is outstanding in video mode)

Reactions: LuvMyTJ
Finally got the iOS beta app. 1.4.18

Not many changes at all, The only thing I noticed new was the flight records and I have not had it up in the air to check them out. Everything else seemed to be the same.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials