Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Has anyone tried the starlink beta app?

I did find out a little info about the iOS Beta App.

The ONLY changes that are in this Beta Version are...

1. Aircraft Registration with Autel Robotics
2. Flight Records

So, I was correct that all other functions are the same.

Im a new autel xstar premium owner, so is this new starlink app something from autel or a third party app, and what is different about it than the original app ?

I only have a few flights on my xstar and i have not found any problems with it except for the yaw rate which i hear they are working on a solution for it in the next firmware update. So in your opinion would this be something i should get or keep the original app ? You mentioned a few fixes, so what would they be? And registration ?

I only have a few flights on my xstar and i have not found any problems with it except for the yaw rate which i hear they are working on a solution for it in the next firmware update. So in your opinion would this be something i should get or keep the original app ? You mentioned a few fixes, so what would they be? And registration ?

I don't have the beta app but to my knowledge it's more of an upgrade if you're on an iOS device due to the screen capture function. There are many capture options available for android but no reliable options on iOS. I have doubts that apple will even approve it :(

ok i use an android device so for me it really wouldnt be any improvement over the the app i use now i assume ?

New features:

Change: the new version defaults to hardware decoder. If you experience issues with video open your settings and change to software decoding (app restart is required when changing this setting).

Fixed new registered user bugs in the personal information setting page

Fixed the thumbnail photos storage bug in the Flight Record Feature

Improved display for battery temperature warnings Android

Aircraft registration with Autel Robotics

Flight Record Feature

where do i download this app at, and if i dont like it can i revert back to the original app ?

Anyone used the exp settings? I just found it. Might help with the yaw rate...
I'm on V2.0.2.30.

Last edited:

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials