Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Has anyone compared or seen comparisons of the Zoom quality, in daylight, between Evo2 6k pics and the 8k pics?

quinn karter

Reaction score
Wondering if anyone has compared the 6k and 8k zoom quality or knows of any websites comparing daylight zoom photos between the 2 Evo models.

I am patiently watching for a response. I took the 6k version out to a local lake and in reviewing the video I was surprised at the clarity in the different zoom levels!
The extent of my recreational flyer experience is owning a Mavic 2 Pro for a few weeks and now a Evo 2 Pro for a few weeks.

I am patiently watching for a response. I took the 6k version out to a local lake and in reviewing the video I was surprised at the clarity in the different zoom levels!
The extent of my recreational flyer experience is owning a Mavic 2 Pro for a few weeks and now a Evo 2 Pro for a few weeks.
I own both the 6k and 8k, and have tried comparing the digital zoom on each, but, on the surface, I can't tell on my 4k monitor. I do know the 6k has way better image quality and color. But for just evaluating the quality of the zoom, I can't be sure how much more detail the 8k is capable of. I'll have to take the images from each drone, using similar pictures of the same thing and zoom in , while in photoshop. Maybe i will be able to see what's better on a pixel level. I just haven't had the patience to do it yet, but when I do I'll post the images and results.

I own both the 6k and 8k, and have tried comparing the digital zoom on each, but, on the surface, I can't tell on my 4k monitor. I do know the 6k has way better image quality and color. But for just evaluating the quality of the zoom, I can't be sure how much more detail the 8k is capable of. I'll have to take the images from each drone, using similar pictures of the same thing and zoom in , while in photoshop. Maybe i will be able to see what's better on a pixel level. I just haven't had the patience to do it yet, but when I do I'll post the images and results.

IMO if you have to compare at the pixel level then its sufficient to say that the differences are too miniscule as to be relevant in the real world. Where the 6K probably excels over the 8K is in low light scenarios and video.

You are the only one that will do it properly - we all hereby appoint you Sir Zoom.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GLOBODRONE