Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Greetings from Portland, OR

Hi all, I just got and Evo 2 Pro today and I have to say—it’s an awesome drone. I also have several DJI drones (been flying for about 6 years now) and I even have a few that I built myself. Overall, I’m pretty impressed my Evo 2 Pro—it’s very stable when flying in some heavy winds (my flights today were in 15mph winds gusting to 25mph and the Evo didn’t seem to mind them at all). I just couldn’t wait for a calmer day to maiden the Evo! Anyhow, I’ll drop in from time to time. Happy flying!

Reactions: Josh1340
Hi all, I just got and Evo 2 Pro today and I have to say—it’s an awesome drone. I also have several DJI drones (been flying for about 6 years now) and I even have a few that I built myself. Overall, I’m pretty impressed my Evo 2 Pro—it’s very stable when flying in some heavy winds (my flights today were in 15mph winds gusting to 25mph and the Evo didn’t seem to mind them at all). I just couldn’t wait for a calmer day to maiden the Evo! Anyhow, I’ll drop in from time to time. Happy flying!
Welcome and enjoy. You will want to tune into the thread about "Notice From Autel About Controllers and Compatibility in the Future" here: Notice From Autel About Controllers and Compatibility in the Future

Autel is planning on moving the Evo II to a new chip set (radio) which will not be backwards compatible to what's been sold to date. This will affect what we own and the Smart controller's ability to be backward and forward compatible as promised in marketing and presale materials. It may not matter to you, but if it does, you want to follow this discussion and see if we influence Autel's poorly considered decision.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aerugo