Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Greetings from Altitude Hobbies

altitudehobbies

Approved Vendor
Reaction score
Greetings all,

I’m Garret from Altitude Hobbies. We are a full Autel and DJI dealer located in Colorado. We’ve been in business since 2011 and are excited to be a new advertiser here on Autel Pilots.

In addition to owning Altitude Hobbies, I work in law enforcement and am a public safety drone operator with extensive experience using a variety of enterprise platforms. I’ve flown RC for 19 years. We would be happy to assist your agency or company in selecting a drone package to fit your individual needs, and we will offer the best possible pricing. Some of our customers over the years have included NASA, the Canadian Department of Defense, the National Nuclear Security Administration, Disney, Boeing, Airbus, and more.

Our primary customers are hobbyists and we sell a wide variety of drone and airplane products for every budget. Contact us and we will help you pick the right products for your needs and offer the best pricing out there.

Check us out today and let me know if I can be of any help. Altitude Hobbies | Performance RC Hobby Products for Less. Fly More!

Thanks,
Garret @ Altitude Hobbies

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bigmaxsg