Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Got a refurbished drone a couple weeks ago.

rdrodgers

Reaction score
So far, my son has been flying it and getting the hang of it. Will be installing the beta firmware in the next couple of days. Attaching a link (1;45) of an edited video on our 3rd outings out. Using Premiere Pro CS5.5 with a Nvidia GTX 960 video card. The edited video file, with video transitions and music, took about 10 minutes to export. (Computer is Windows 7 with a 2nd generation I7 cpu with 32G of memory). Attaching a reduced size snapshot of video.

You Tube link is:

Attachments

• Still001.png
    Still001.png
    761.1 KB · Views: 8
Reactions: Wrsdas and RJ_Make
Wow I'd say you guys are pros with even the flying part, I too bought a refurb last July 24 and anyone could not tell the difference.
Trying to learn video editing with Shotcut.

Reactions: rdrodgers
Waiting on mine to get fixed my. Been eyballing a Walkera fpv to play with while I wait

Waiting on mine to get fixed my. Been eyballing a Walkera fpv to play with while I wait

Hi I have been checking the goggles as well and I am a newbie but I came across this link about the Walkera and I don't if it is applicable to the XSP we own,
Why You Shouldn’t Buy The Walkera Goggle 4 FPV Glasses

I have come across the brand HeadPlay which are recommended for the XSP

Good Luck and let us know your decision

Norm

I have a walkera runner 250r and I would suggest to shy away from this one. Not a great flying bird. Spend more time fussing with it than flying. Also not durable at all. It has been good for honing my skills though....it's a handful. If I could do it over I would have bought an Armattan as they have a lifetime warranty on most of their frames. If you can break it he will replace it. That's the kind of rig you can push your limits without fear of crashing. My 2c

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials