Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

My "strange" experience with AUTEL support (never received a reply): (update2: almost fixed)

Autel has always responded to my inquires in a timely manner. I agree you paid for an expensive funky camera. Perhaps the problem is communication. You should proof your emails. English is obviously not your 1st language. Perhaps your explanation of the problem wasn't understood.
When?

Hey @lukappaseidue
I was on the Autel Facebook group and reached out to @Cole AR about your problem. Asked why no one has replied to you. Seems they know of it and are working on a solution. Problem is your a international customer which seems to have slowed the process down. Here is his response.

" Cole AR It appears its an international request so there are some additional steps we must take but our team is actively communicating with Luka to make sure we get him squared away. Thanks for letting me know! "

Reactions: lukappaseidue
@Agustine THANK YOU very much for your interest.
Just yesterday, in late afternoon (In Italy) I have received an email from Luke, but also, following, others email always from support.
What worried me was the almost total absence of response to my requests.
I think things have changed now ... I keep my fingers crossed.
Thank you very much indeed.
I am happy to be part of this group

I want to publicly thank the AUTEL support who helped me in solving my problem to the focus of the camera of my EVO II PRO and who is still helping me.
I believe that the solution has yet to be perfected, but the step forward has been great!

After initial uncertainties, and difficulties in getting in touch with the support, contact with them has now returned to normal.

Thanks Autel,
and also thank to all of this group that helped me @Ansia

Reactions: Ansia and PingSpike
To be honest, I cant see any difference between the photos.... ! and as Thomaso said, "Bitter and Disappointed" probably didn't go down to well.... ha-ha... also "I am not a noob " won't win you any friends on here.... but we forgive you this one time.. always here to help... Cheers

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials