Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Gimble parts

BACABigDawg

Reaction score
Has anyone had any luck finding parts for the gimble? Autel wants $350 for a new one, and they say they don't work on the gimble they just replace it. I think I need the board with the sd card, I can see what the camera is seeing but it says camera not connected and no sd card. Gimble calibrates, I can rotate it up and down, but cant take pics or video.

Did you land hard or crash it?
I would guess you are out of warranty?

Personally, I would take it apart and try to trouble shoot it.
If you can find a loose connection, you just saved 350.00
If you cannot figure it out, you have to get a new one anyways.

There are a bunch of tiny screws and ribbon cables that easily could have become dislodged. It sounds like there is ONE ribbon cable that might not be connected.

Will Autel repair it for less?

Did you land hard or crash it?
I would guess you are out of warranty?

Personally, I would take it apart and try to trouble shoot it.
If you can find a loose connection, you just saved 350.00
If you cannot figure it out, you have to get a new one anyways.

There are a bunch of tiny screws and ribbon cables that easily could have become dislodged. It sounds like there is ONE ribbon cable that might not be connected.

Will Autel repair it for less?
Crashed in the river, not hard but got wet!!
1 prop broke only damage, and ruined battery.
Autel said they don't work on the camera.
I launched from my hand on a boat, it took off and hovered, then when I pushed the right stick it started circling the boat, couldn't gain control and crashed in the river. Didn't have my phone connected because the end stuck in my phone so I don't know if it had any warnings.

Start taking it apart, what do you have to lose?

look for any connection that might be loose, OR since it went in the water, look for any corrosion on a connection.

If it were mine, I would have it completely disassembled by now.

Reactions: Arbaxter
Start taking it apart, what do you have to lose?

look for any connection that might be loose, OR since it went in the water, look for any corrosion on a connection.

If it were mine, I would have it completely disassembled by now.
Had it apart once, but not completely will have to do it again, parts should be available instead of buying a new one for $350

Agreed, but you need to know what part to get. Might also want to keep an eye open for a crashed XTR that you could possibly get the right part.

i realy wont to get my hands on the mount on the bottom of the drone so i can attempt a hand held gimbal

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials