Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

gimbal wires exposed

BIGDAVE

Reaction score
hello everyone. I got my new EVO on Thursday when taking off the gimbal cover I see a white wire wrapped in a white tape (I believe) and it looks frayed and ALOT OF IT IS EXPOSED. is this normal or what. I don't have a pict now but if this isn't normal id like to know and I can try to post the picture. thanks everyone

hello everyone. I got my new EVO on Thursday when taking off the gimbal cover I see a white wire wrapped in a white tape (I believe) and it looks frayed and ALOT OF IT IS EXPOSED. is this normal or what. I don't have a pict now but if this isn't normal id like to know and I can try to post the picture. thanks everyone
My new EVO certainly didn't arrive like that. I would contact your vendor pronto, ie before the statutory return-for-refund period runs out.

My new EVO certainly didn't arrive like that. I would contact your vendor pronto, ie before the statutory return-for-refund period runs out.
I figured that YUKAY thanks for your input.

THANKS ALOT Agabus , to be clear when you see the white wire theres NO stranded exposed wires visible? the ones coming out of the white wire on mine are silver and they look like a ground wire but IMO should not be like this. ive tried to load a pict but cant get it to down load I will try my best to get it ASAP.

I put a bright light in the gimbal area and those grey wires you see are normal... mine is exactly as yours is. Just grey wires... The protective white sleeve just doesn't go all the way in. I don't see any shiny exposed wire... just the grey ones leading back into the harness. I think this is normal.

Reactions: mvarney82
I put a bright light in the gimbal area and those grey wires you see are normal... mine is exactly as yours is. Just grey wires... The protective white sleeve just doesn't go all the way in. I don't see any shiny exposed wire... just the grey ones leading back into the harness. I think this is normal.
thank you, i have to say the attitude here is wonderful, if I ask something that I might not explain so clearly and other drone pilot sites if you ask an off question they are all over you making ALOT of new pilots afraid to ask a question and make bad decisions and give drones as a whole A REAL BAD NAME. thanks a lot AUTEL PILOTS your the best

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials