Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Gimbal Sounds

Edwinpilot

Reaction score
Hi guys, today i tried to fly my autel, I get a sound when i turn down the gimbal, like a pimmmmmmmmmm and the camara star to vibrate

how can i do to solve it

Hi guys, today i tried to fly my autel, I get a sound when i turn down the gimbal, like a pimmmmmmmmmm and the camara star to vibrate

how can i do to solve it

How cold was it outside? If below normal temps the little servo motors are working over time. If you live in a warm climate then call Autel to get their take on it.

Reactions: Edwinpilot
How cold was it outside? If below normal temps the little servo motors are working over time. If you live in a warm climate then call Autel to get their take on it.
Hi on Lima, Peru, on this moment the temperature is like 27 Celsius.
I will write them

this the video of the problem

what do u think would be the problem?

I really do not know. Sounds like something is binding to make the motors work harder. Did it ever get wet or crashed? How about did you ever forget to take of the gimbal guard ? I really do not know as I have never heard that or seen it reported before.

Reactions: Edwinpilot
I really do not know. Sounds like something is binding to make the motors work harder. Did it ever get wet or crashed? How about did you ever forget to take of the gimbal guard ? I really do not know as I have never heard that or seen it reported before.
I dont crash or get wet, or anything i just turn on today to fly and get this issue

Cuando guardas el Evo, lo guardas en algun envase que mantenga la humedad? Tiene algun signo de corrosion?

When you put away your Evp. Do you put it a way in a place that keeps the moisture? Does it show signs of corrosion?

Cuando guardas el Evo, lo guardas en algun envase que mantenga la humedad? Tiene algun signo de corrosion?

When you put away your Evp. Do you put it a way in a place that keeps the moisture? Does it show signs of corrosion?
El evo lo guardo en una repisa de ropero

How about sand? Like beach sand. Any way it might have got some dirt in there?
That’s what a local guy from Dji tell me he’s going to check the autel tomorrow the last time I fly I do it in a beach like a month ago, but I don’t turn on or off on the sand

That’s what a local guy from Dji tell me he’s going to check the autel tomorrow the last time I fly I do it in a beach like a month ago, but I don’t turn on or off on the sand
Sand particles are in the air. You might not see them, but they acumulate between the cracks and crannies. Try using a can of air and see if it helps any.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Skygod34