Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Genuine or Fake

Ballrog

Reaction score
Hi All

I recently purchased and Autel Nano+ from the following website - Autel Robotics uk - Offcial Website

I thought this was the official Autel Online website but after massaging Autel on Facebook they said it was not.

I just wanted to know how I go about checking the Drone I have is Genuine and how to register it with Autel if it is.

Thanks in Advance
Daniel

Attachments

• thumbnail.jpg
    thumbnail.jpg
    167.6 KB · Views: 14
ive never seen a fake autel drone. it is likely your autel drone is genuine even if you bought it from the website you listed.

Reactions: Ballrog
Hi Kenautelevo2pro

Thanks for getting back to me.

Thanks reassuring do you know where or how I can register my drone.

Thanks
Daniel

Hi Kenautelevo2pro

Thanks for getting back to me.

Thanks reassuring do you know where or how I can register my drone.

Thanks
Daniel

not sure exactly what you mean by registration; would be helpful to know which country you are located. if you would like to confirm with autel that you have an authentic product, you can send them your s/n and receipt and they should be able to verify. if you would like to purchase additional coverage for your drone, you can sign up for autel care on their website and when you input your details, you will be authenticated. you do not need to register your drone in order to claim the warranty; however, you do need to activate your drone. otherwise, no formal registration is required other than with your government for the purposes of flying a drone commercially or recreationally.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacqueslambert