Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Freestyle hill top flying DJI FPV

Fun to watch. Wish I had those flight skills.
Thank you Tufargon, total immersion, I also was testing out the gps on the quad since the other unit was not working correctly. Have you ever had an sd-card fail on you? The one in the air unit just totally crapped out, I cant even format it.

Last edited:
Thank you Tufargon, total immersion, I also was testing out the gps on the quad since the other unit was not working correctly. Have you ever had an sd-card fail on you? Mine in the air unit just totally crapped out, I cant even format it.
Thank you for sharing!
I've seen many times where you can't format it till you put it in another device and it sees it (like a phone, tablet or another pc). Then format it. There are other ways also. They don't usually completely die. It's more a matter of it kinda got corrupted.

Reactions: Madhungarian
Thank you for sharing!
I've seen many times where you can't format it till you put it in another device and it sees it (like a phone, tablet or another pc). Then format it. There are other ways also. They don't usually completely die. It's more a matter of it kinda got corrupted.
The sd card is in RAW format and only showing 31mb, I have tried every solution that I can find and it wont even register on my phone. It says that when it is in this state its pretty much toast. My other cards work fine in the air unit and on the pc, so I guess I will just order another one.

Google search "sd card in raw format". lots of solutions

Edit: If you decide to just buy a new one and throw it out, don't. Send it to me and i'll fix it.

Google search "sd card in raw format". lots of solutions

Edit: If you decide to just buy a new one and throw it out, don't. Send it to me and i'll fix it.
Lol I tried all of those solutions. I tried running diskpart that did not work, says that the primary partition creation does not have enough space. "No usable free extent could be found" I might have damaged the card when I was inserting it and securing it with a small knife.
Capture12.PNG

Aomei backupper has always worked for me.
You can still send it to me and if i fix it i'll send it back. :)

Reactions: Madhungarian

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fischcrazy