Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

FPV with Smart Controller

Munchingmolar

Reaction score
I was using the Yuneec Skyview goggles with nVidia shield K1 set to mirror the standard controller, and now it’s even easier with the SC - plug and play and just one cable, but was wondering if anyone has used the Fatshark HD02 or Skyzone SKY04X, which would give me more adjustment 🤓
I know they both have HDMI inputs, but that doesn’t seem to guarantee a picture !! (before I order one)

Reactions: Waldo Pepper
They will work, but whether or not either is a good option depends on what you're wanting to achieve.

Both of these models have a very small field of view compared to what you're used to. As far as the diopter adjustment, it's hit and miss - depending on your prescription, it may work for you. The HDO2 doesn't natively allow for prescription lenses (like the previous version did), but you could try something like this: Fatshark HDO2 Prescription Lens Holder by billyd
The wraparound style goggles don't have any room for regular glasses or readers.

Overall, I'd stick with the Skyview goggles, but it just depends on what your goals are.

Reactions: Waldo Pepper
yeah, I see your point. Half the reason was that they may be easier to lift on & off to both see the controller & to move around, but I’m now even considering Moverio BT35 or BT40! Anyone know if the USB C on the smart controller is DP alt mode ?

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials