Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Florida's Intercoastal video

Sorry, not too impressed. In the way out couldn't see much because the white balance( I think) The clouds were too bright.
The way back was misty, foggy.
The music was great.

Having said that, Im not too good in my videos and you can criticize mine too.
I took a few videos of the intercoastal. and I will do a few more when my drone returns from repair.
I like to keep the camera position so I have a clearer picture of what I was flying over.
I hope you're not offended

Sorry, not too impressed. In the way out couldn't see much because the white balance( I think) The clouds were too bright.
The way back was misty, foggy.
The music was great.

Having said that, Im not too good in my videos and you can criticize mine too.
I took a few videos of the intercoastal. and I will do a few more when my drone returns from repair.
I like to keep the camera position so I have a clearer picture of what I was flying over.
I hope you're not offended
It was foggy. You'll notice some of them below the drone on the flight back. An ND filter would have brightened it up too. It's all good. It's not about the perfect picture but the journey :).

Reactions: Peter Goldwing
I found your video enjoyable mostly because I was focused on the sunrise and not interested on what was below the UAV. I think your video would have been perfect for a video editor that lets you adjust top and bottom halves of the video's exposure separately like some photo editors do. I am not aware of video editors that do this but perhaps they are already out there.
Something like this:
Screenshot (7).png

I found your video enjoyable mostly because I was focused on the sunrise and not interested on what was below the UAV. I think your video would have been perfect for a video editor that lets you adjust top and bottom halves of the video's exposure separately like some photo editors do. I am not aware of video editors that do this but perhaps they are already out there.
Something like this:
View attachment 8642
Or the landscapre filters which we don't have yet for the Evo II :). That is always the issue looking into the sun though. That is one of those I'm still trying to figure out the best editing options in Davinci.

Something like this:
View attachment 8642
Or use the Lift or Gamma functions in DaVinci Resolve Color Correction tab. Or, boost the Shadows in Cyberlink PowerDirector Color Adjustment tab.
However, I really enjoyed the sunrise, especially just before the sun peaked through the clouds.

Or use the Lift or Gamma functions in DaVinci Resolve Color Correction tab. Or, boost the Shadows in Cyberlink PowerDirector Color Adjustment tab.
However, I really enjoyed the sunrise, especially just before the sun peaked through the clouds.
Still learning all the tools. Started on Davinci in July :). But keep the advice coming. I need all the tidbits I can get.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fischcrazy