Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Flight time? - Evo II Enterprise vs standard models

SARty

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I'm hoping to gather real world feedback on flight times for the Enterprise series. Advexure says they've consistently seen an increase of 5-7 minutes compared to the standard models (v1 and v2), but haven't commented further (that I've seen). I'd like to hear what the total flight time is, what altitude (MSL not AGL) people are flying at, and what the battery level is when they're landing (one pilot might land at 20%, the other at 10%).

It would be very helpful if someone is willing to fly their Enterprise and standard model in the same location and conditions. Ideally, by creating a basic mission with a few waypoints to equalize things as much as possible.

Need to make a purchase decision ASAP and the additional flight time, or lack of, is a major deciding factor.

Thanks in advance.

Reactions: Waldo Pepper
I'm averaging 33 min at an avg MSL of 2198. I generally land with 6-9 min remaining. The RTK does not appear to have any serious impact on these numbers. As this drone is used 90% for mapping, I fly the same sites over and over. That said, not all is well in Evo Enterprise land, as I will be posting elsewhere.

I'm averaging 33 min at an avg MSL of 2198. I generally land with 6-9 min remaining. The RTK does not appear to have any serious impact on these numbers. As this drone is used 90% for mapping, I fly the same sites over and over. That said, not all is well in Evo Enterprise land, as I will be posting elsewhere.

Thanks, that helps. If you remember the next time you’re out, would you mind sharing your landing battery percentage/voltage too? Did you fly one of the standard models prior to getting your enterprise?

Reluctantly eager to hear about your other findings. Thanks in advance though for helping everyone stay informed.

Thanks, that helps. If you remember the next time you’re out, would you mind sharing your landing battery percentage/voltage too? Did you fly one of the standard models prior to getting your enterprise?

Reluctantly eager to hear about your other findings. Thanks in advance though for helping everyone stay informed.
Other post is up, have not really monitored battery voltages, but I can do so on next week's mapping run. Generally run mapping on Wed/Thurs as those are the quietest days on my primary job. Added to my calendar so it doesn't get forgotten.

Reactions: SARty
Other post is up, have not really monitored battery voltages, but I can do so on next week's mapping run. Generally run mapping on Wed/Thurs as those are the quietest days on my primary job. Added to my calendar so it doesn't get forgotten.
Thank you! Percentage level is totally fine, just trying to stick to known values where possible.

Hey everyone,

I'm hoping to gather real world feedback on flight times for the Enterprise series. Advexure says they've consistently seen an increase of 5-7 minutes compared to the standard models (v1 and v2), but haven't commented further (that I've seen). I'd like to hear what the total flight time is, what altitude (MSL not AGL) people are flying at, and what the battery level is when they're landing (one pilot might land at 20%, the other at 10%).

It would be very helpful if someone is willing to fly their Enterprise and standard model in the same location and conditions. Ideally, by creating a basic mission with a few waypoints to equalize things as much as possible.

Need to make a purchase decision ASAP and the additional flight time, or lack of, is a major deciding factor.

Thanks in advance.
Good question, I’m interested too with additional flight time on the Enterprise.

I'm looking to upgrade in near future,

Reactions: SARty
Rebooting this thread in hopes that people have more feedback now that more time has passed and more enterprise birds are out there. Any further input?

Rebooting this thread in hopes that people have more feedback now that more time has passed and more enterprise birds are out there. Any further input?
I was hoping to see Enterprise users sharing feedback as well, especially the battery flight times if additional time was added with the bigger motors and props.

Not seeing it on youtube either, maybe someday.

Reactions: SARty and goldenu2
I was hoping to see Enterprise users sharing feedback as well, especially the battery flight times if additional time was added with the bigger motors and props.

Not seeing it on youtube either, maybe someday.

My flight times remain at 33 min. I run the same maps every week or two weeks depending on site, and there has been zero change from my original post.

My flight times remain at 33 min. I run the same maps every week or two weeks depending on site, and there has been zero change from my original post.
Thanks again. Were you able to check what the battery percentage level is at when landing at 33min?

Oh crap, forgot about that. Ok, I land with around 7 min still left on battery, but let me see what I can do.

Ok, went up with the usual 33 min on the clock and brought the bird down at almost exactly 5 min. left. Battery showed 14% remaining charge @ 10.74 volts.

Ok, went up with the usual 33 min on the clock and brought the bird down at almost exactly 5 min. left. Battery showed 14% remaining charge @ 10.74 voltsou goldenu2,

Thank you goldenu2, appreciate you taking the time with sharing the enterprise
flight time :)

Ok, went up with the usual 33 min on the clock and brought the bird down at almost exactly 5 min. left. Battery showed 14% remaining charge @ 10.74 volts.

I was hoping you'd say at least 15%, so that's good news. Thanks for checking that and sharing the info!

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hippo35