Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Fitting a Polarising filter to Evo 2 Pro 6k

Skipper756

Reaction score
Hi All,

Can someone please tell me how to fit a Freewell ND 32 PL filter to my Evo 2?
I cannot seem to remove the clear filter and cannot find any tutorials online about it.
I am terrified of damaging the camera by applying too much pressure so any suggestions are appreciated!

Hi All,

I cannot seem to remove the clear filter and cannot find any tutorials online about it.
I am terrified of damaging the camera by applying too much pressure so any suggestions are appreciated!

Or you could just save yourself some time, aggravation, and money......Why I never use CPL's with Drone Cameras

Hi All,

Sure, pretty straight forward. What I have experienced that works is to turn your EVO 2 upside down and rest it on a surface, a towel or pad under it helps. Remove lens/camera cover if not done so already. With one hand firmly hold the camera (not the gimbal), with the other hand firmly grip the lens cover (the small threads help with grip), and slowly turn counter clockwise (with front of aircraft facing you), e.g. lefty loosie while maintain firm grip on camera with other hand. Take your time, go slow first time. Once removed, you should be able to simply thread the ND filter or lens cover back on to camera, hold camera with one hand, thread ND filter or lens cover with other turning cover/ND filter clockwise (righty tightie). Also remember to check lens cover/filter for smudge marks. The Pro is a bit easier given its larger size, however similar to above.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kwoody