Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

First Snow Fall

I drove my son into town this morning. Took all my photo tools with me. Left the quadcopters in their cases as it was friken cold out. Had my DSLR on bracketing for 3 photos. It was so cold I did not spend much time on any settings. Once home in Adobe Lightroom I tried to put what I had photographed into some kind of HDR photos. This is the result. Not the best but it is what it is LOL

DTzMtnW.jpg

ryrwQbS.jpg

4mCgTs0.jpg

Y6E4xj8.jpg

BcheENo.jpg

NYQ5P6O.jpg

P7lPpnp.jpg

361bWbZ.jpg
Gorgeous....Geeez, jealous of the beautiful scenery, but not the cold, lol. If there is lightening tonight, I might fly from the backyard. Anybody you know (still alive) stupid enough to try that??

That would be funny but no. All they do in the summer time is fall in and drown. I ended up leaving a foam kick board in there for them to get on so they could jump to safety. Some of the young ones are pretty stupid, they think they can walk on water but I guess they are not very good swimmers.

Reactions: HiloHawaiian
BTW, the best places I’ve ever camped were lakeside spots, I know what you mean. I camped a several summers lakeside in Glacier Park, on both sides of the border. Waterton Lake in Canada is Incredibly beautiful ...

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elio-Italy