Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

FIRST LOOK: EVO Nano and EVO Lite

EVO is finally adding a Dronie quickshot....... this is some cutting edge stuff. LOL.

This really is Autel's coming out party. I can't wait to see actual reviews, photos and video from this new lineup. Prces are a little higher than I hoped, but the specs on these drones looks quite promising. Long flight times, variable aperture 6K camera on the Lite+, bring it on.

Reactions: Andrew01
At a $649 price point it needs to include three batteries and match the DJI Mini 2 flymore combo accessory-offering, or it's dead in the water before it even starts 😔

I am looking forward to the Nano, a sub 250g drone I can carry and fly anywhere - been holding out for a while, was almost going to buy DJI!
I have the Mini 2 and for the most part have been impressed with it - low light it struggles, and at times the focus can be a little soft. For what it is I think it does great. I'm waiting to see some side by side reviews before I make the switch.

I have the Mini 2 and for the most part have been impressed with it - low light it struggles, and at times the focus can be a little soft. For what it is I think it does great. I'm waiting to see some side by side reviews before I make the switch.
I agree with you on the Mini 2 - it flies great and in the right lighting it takes really good footage, but change the angle and orientation to the sun and it kind of falls apart - I'm actually selling it to get the Nano + - I already have the EVO 2 Pro and I absolutely love it. I'm looking for a smaller drone that can take better pictures and footage than the Mini 2 - I'm hoping the nano + delivers. For the price point it better.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials