Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

First flight lite+

palo34

Reaction score
flew my autel lite+ for the first time, mixed impressions.
The handling is amazing, however, there is a delay in the video feed that really makes it hard to smoothly controll it.
I am very concerned about it, because it is significant and you react to what you see. Is there a setting that makes it faster?

I bought the Evo Lite standard bundle. Puting the video to smooth, made the delay less. Still trying to figure out the settings to setup the movement specifically the sideways, and gimbal, smoother.

I bought the Evo Lite standard bundle. Puting the video to smooth, made the delay less. Still trying to figure out the settings to setup the movement specifically the sideways, and gimbal, smoother.
You can reset the feel of the lower joystick: SKy APP enters Settings--Control--Remote Control Feel. The larger the value, the more aggressive the control, and the softer the opposite; you can choose to try according to their own feel

Reactions: drbyers
Lag could be your Phone or Tablet. Also cable and direction you are pointing the controller in relation to where the drone is at

Lag could be your Phone or Tablet. Also cable and direction you are pointing the controller in relation to where the drone is at
GOOD point, but I have an Iphone 13 Pro... and yes, I am ponting the controller, with no obstructions under 500 ft. The video lag still an issue.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elio-Italy