Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Firmware update - frustrating first experience!

I'll share a similar but slightly different experience.
Welcome to the fray.

Well, you are posting in the Evo Lite+ forum, but I suspect that is just a foo-pah.
Assuming you have an Evo2, the latest fw is showing that the battery module is V0.0.19.0 . Not sure where you picked up V0.0.21.0 but maybe they came with that loaded.

Sounds like you are all set. You might want to be a bit careful when selecting which fw to install. Maybe you are, but your post doesn't telegraph that.

Welcome to the fray.

Well, you are posting in the Evo Lite+ forum, but I suspect that is just a foo-pah.
Assuming you have an Evo2, the latest fw is showing that the battery module is V0.0.19.0 . Not sure where you picked up V0.0.21.0 but maybe they came with that loaded.

Sounds like you are all set. You might want to be a bit careful when selecting which fw to install. Maybe you are, but your post doesn't telegraph that.
Ah sorry, typed a title to start a thread in evo II, it suggested this as a thread, and since it seemed recent choose it, as usually don't want to start a thread on something already being discussed... it didnt realize it changed me to a different sub-board (other message boards I've been on dont). Anyhow, I guess for completeness EVO II Downloads (auteldrones) is where the original google search took me and now I can't find the google search that took me to what seems right... which again is likely why I chose AutelDrones the first time, its what comes up without pain... but any way from my history EVO II PRO Related Downloads (Autelrobotics).

Well, after hours of frustration, the trick seems to be to turn WiFi off on your phone. Once I did that, essentially on data or cellular only, the update completed. I don’t know why that should have mattered (I never had to do that for DJI updates), but at least in my case that’s what was necessary to get the firmware updated. The update takes about 20 minutes to complete.
Thanks, this did the trick!

Thanks everyone, turning the wifi off did the trick. About to drive me crazy.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials