Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Firmware Update 2.5.11 issue!!!

All the older firmwares are located here:

Downgrading instructions are located here:

Once downgraded try and upgrade with just the SD card

Reactions: PingSpike
@DarrenR1 can I suggest you put the latest 2.5.11 on to a SD card AND also include the force_upgrade file too? (form the roll-back thread in the post above).

This will reflash an existing firmware version and in theory, should cure your issue? ?

Honestly i think something has gone corrupted in the updating process.
@DarrenR1 can I suggest you put the latest 2.5.11 on to a SD card AND also include the force_upgrade file too? (form the roll-back thread in the post above).

This will reflash an existing firmware version and in theory, should cure your issue? ?
Successful update! Thank you so much. The real test is tomorrow with mapping. Just to confirm i need to copy 2.5.11 with force_upgrade on to SD card for each of the remaining 9 batteries?

Honestly i think something has gone corrupted in the updating process.

Successful update! Thank you so much. The real test is tomorrow with mapping. Just to confirm i need to copy 2.5.11 with force_upgrade on to SD card for each of the remaining 9 batteries?
Yes, and wait to do all you re-calibrations until you have done all the batteries.

I wouldn't use the force update file. All you need is to update your batteries, not the entire drone 9 times.
Ok but I need to copy the 2.5.11 for each battery? Sorry for all the questions I just want to get it right. Lol

Reactions: parkgt
No. When you connect your SD card to your PC, simply remove the .old extension on the firmware inside the SD card and reapply to your drone.
From another post the member said it does not rename the file to .old anymore. If that is the case then just reinstall the firmware each time and run it for each battery. It will only update the batteries that need it.

I think the Key is to Downgrade and then Upgrade. However, Autel support says that a downgrade cannot be done. Once it is upgraded they say it is final as of recently. Has anyone recently performed a successful downgrade or uninstall and/or complete refresh.

I think the Key is to Downgrade and then Upgrade. However, Autel support says that a downgrade cannot be done. Once it is upgraded they say it is final as of recently. Has anyone recently performed a successful downgrade or uninstall and/or complete refresh.
I have downgraded my Evo and many others downgraded from 2.5.0 to 2.3.3 on their Evo II.

Yes... I have successfully downgraded and many others, as well. It's in a thread on how to do; in this forum.

Reactions: PingSpike

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials