Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Firmware Update 2.5.11 issue!!!

DarrenR1

Reaction score
Hey guy i need help. I just got my Evo 2 8K and performed the update successfully 2 days ago. I flew a successful mapping mission the same day. I have 9 more batteries to update. The issue now is that the update doesn’t completely finish. On my controller is prompting that ESC1-ESC4 failed. Help!

Probably because they where updated the first time you ran the update and will not allow another update. Only thing that will get updated now will be your extra batteries.

Reactions: verticalflyer
Probably because they where updated the first time you ran the update and will not allow another update. Only thing that will get updated now will be your extra batteries.
Let me be more specific, I initiate the update, update starts and goes for about 20 mins. Then i get Update Details. Everything is in the green except ESC1-ESC4 are red. Is there anything i can do to correct this?

Let me be more specific, I initiate the update, update starts and goes for about 20 mins. Then i get Update Details. Everything is in the green except ESC1-ESC4 are red. Is there anything i can do to correct this?
Over the Air update or doing the SDCard update? I highly suggest using the SDCard.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuckster58