Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Firmware 1.1.3

Glazier

Reaction score
Can't zoom with this firmware 1.1.3 . I have the latest starlink app 2.0.1.1.18 but it will not zoom. My device is a Samsung galaxy tab 2S, 9.7". Anyone else have 1.1.3 and no zoom:(

I have the new firmware and the new app, i have heard that their is a way to zoom but i dont know the procedure.

I have the new firmware and the new app, i have heard that their is a way to zoom but i dont know the procedure.
Yeah , I think it only works on firmware 1.2.8. They say all you do is pinch to zoom. Just like you would do on your device . I've tried to do it but no luck with 1.1.3

I read somewhere that this only works on Android OS devices....not sure if that is true. It does not appear to work on my iOS device.

Autel's Release notes for 2.0.1.17 - 2.0.1.18
See #5

Android V2.0.1.18
1. Disabled video caching. To delete previously cached video, use file manager on your phone to navigate to folder StarLink->CamPro->VideoCache, select the video and delete
Android V2.0.1.17
1. Starlink is now compatible with Android 7
2. Added feature to be able to create waypoints when aircraft is on the ground
3. Added audio prompts
4. Added beginner onboarding tutorial
5. Digital zoom and 3D noise reduction features available on firmware V1.2.8 or next firmware release

I'm running the samsung a8 (latest one) and it works for me. latest firmware installed all around

Dont see the GPS maps properly on MY LG4 cell phone doesn't show hybrid or sat-lite.... as well takes along time if at all for the starlink app to connect to my Samsung 7 inch tablet

Screenshot_20161116-072654.png
I'm running the samsung a8 (latest one) and it works for me. latest firmware installed all around
So you have firmware 1.1.3 or 1.2.8 ? can you look in your firmware versions for your camera numbers.
Here's what I have

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sky3d