Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Few flights down, but received this error [Camera Disconnected]

ACJunior

Reaction score
Hello, I'm pretty new to all of this. X-Star Premium arrived late Wednesday, got in a few flights last night and again today. Everything on the drone is working ok, video/ photos looks great.

Sorry if this is "newbie" question. :eek: Not sure what this was (is) - Took a flight, the battery was low. I landed powered down and inserted my 2nd battery. Suddenly on my phone would not read the SD card - with a Note stating "Camera disconnected connect the camera and try again" (screenshot attached) The odd part was I still had a video stream on my phone from the camera, was able to fly it around.... it just wouldn't respond to Exposure settings, photo/video taking was disabled. I powered down everything, removed battery, reinserted, Removed SD card, inserted again. Shut down controller and app, restarted. Same "Error" Odd.

My "noob" question - is this the camera itself or this error comes from possible connection from drone to controller.

Camera looks fine, the connections are ok. Again only a few flights...no hard landings at all so far.

Thanks!:)
HUgnKQM.jpg

Did you dismount the gimbal from the XSP and re-mount it? Sounds like a possible bad connection. Might want to inspect the connector while you have the gimbal off.

Reactions: brian bwin
Did you dismount the gimbal from the XSP and re-mount it? Sounds like a possible bad connection. Might want to inspect the connector while you have the gimbal off.

After I came back last night and charged the batteries, I tested to see if the camera, SD card - app, picture was working. Seemed to be ok again..
BUT I also did remove the gimbal and remount it again after that - just to maybe "reset" it perhaps. The connections looked ok, no dirt or anything. Even the white pin connectors looked fine. Hopefully that did the trick, I'll fly it tonight when I get home.

Thanks!

Reactions: WildDoktor

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elio-Italy