Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

evo video

Barney

Reaction score
i have just discovered that video can be downloaded to phone with the explorer app provided your settings are at 1080P or lower, would be nice if video was available on phone regardless of settings
I lost mine this year to a possible bird strike
would have been great to have video of any resolution to confirm that happened

You can use a screen recorder on your phone/tablet when you fly. At least you'll have video. Either way, you won't have flight records as far as I remember. Also if you were using the map in the app as you were flying you would be able to find where it is or close to it.

ok thanks I'll look into a screen recorder

i know where it is

at the bottom of a lake

Oh crap lol. If you can get it I've heard and seen people dry them out (like with rice) and they continue to work. A popular screen recorder for Android is DU Recorder but the original one is not on Google play anymore. BUT, it looks like there are some on there basically identical by other developers. Just search for DU Recorder. IOS I think has a recorder built in.

When you can record a video in 4K why would you use anything less? I take videos with my drone because of the high definition & clarity you can see with great details of the ground. Just wondering...?

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuckster58