Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Evo Speed Issue - Top Speed 10mph going forward

Way to jump to conclusions yourself. I had the latest firmware update, tried it, with obstacle avoidance on and off, tried it with standard, novice mode, and ludacrus mode and was having the same results. I spoke with Autel support several times before they asked that I sent it in. Something was indeed wrong with it. Not sure what it was because they wouldn’t tell me but it’s now fixed.
I'm glad they fixed it for you.

When you said it took you a while to figure out how to take off, i figured it's a safe bet that you didn't read the manual.

I have no idea whether or not you know about lipo batteries, in case u don't, those can cause grief too if not properly maintained- which is why I stressed it. I just had a drone face plant because of a bad battery. (Not my Evo)

I'm not trying to insult you. It's free advice, you can take it or leave it. Either way, happy flying!

Can set preferences in your Controller

Attachments

• IMG_0918.JPG
    IMG_0918.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 17
  • IMG_0919.JPG
    IMG_0919.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 18
You have the lighted power button. I'm so envious. ?
I always wait and get R2 releases whenever a new model of a UAV is released, let the have time to address hardware issues that way before jumping onboard.

I always wait and get R2 releases whenever a new model of a UAV is released, let the have time to address hardware issues that way before jumping onboard.
Mine is a second release as well, but I didn't get the lighted controller. Also, there are some first release with the lighted controller. It's a random thing apparently.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elio-Italy