Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Evo Max 4T loud fan question

Solidhouse

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

The internal fan for my Evo Max 4T seems to be very loud. Does anyone else have this issue? I’m wondering if it is defective.

Thanks,

SH

Probably normal, though I don't know your definition of very loud. Grinding or screeching noises would be a cause for concern. Loud but otherwise consistent noise wouldn't concern me.

Probably normal, though I don't know your definition of very loud. Grinding or screeching noises would be a cause for concern. Loud but otherwise consistent noise wouldn't concern me.
Thanks for the reply. I’ll try to attached a video here for in order for you to see what the I’m talking about.

The fan is much louder when compared to my Mavic 3, FPV, etc.

This is the video:

The video does not sound normal when comparing to my drone. It seems the fan is spinning against something. The Beacon is definitely not normal. Can you just have this unit replaced. ..that is too much moola for us to pay with that sort of quality getting through..

The video does not sound normal when comparing to my drone. It seems the fan is spinning against something. The Beacon is definitely not normal. Can you just have this unit replaced. ..that is too much moola for us to pay with that sort of quality getting through..
I emailed Autel this video and they gave me a prepaid label to send it in for repair. There seems to be some issues.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marwan