Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

EVO Max 4T Altitude offset 120'

sfoutrider

Reaction score
EVO Max 4T on screen MSL altitude is off by 120' according to 3 other GPS devices and USGS Topographical maps. Why is this? I calibrated compass and IMU also.

EVO Max 4T on screen MSL altitude is off by 120' according to 3 other GPS devices and USGS Topographical maps. Why is this? I calibrated compass and IMU also.
Be sure you are not comparing MSL to AGL, that might explain the difference.

Surely a $9000+ drone would not have this kind of problem. What does Autel Robotics say? Probably "future release of firmware",,someday.

If that were the case I would have been flying at 820'. ;-/. MSL was around 700' according to separate GPS and topo maps of my locale.

If that were the case I would have been flying at 820'. ;-/. MSL was around 700' according to separate GPS and topo maps of my locale.
Again, what does Autel say? I would consider having this problem looked at by them.

Yup waiting on a response via email. I havent been able to reach the Enterprise hotline since just before the 8/23/23 firmware update. I did receive an automated response that they're looking into it tho. ;)

Last edited:
hmm, Now i feel I need to compare the M30 vs 4T like 10k ft :), nah I gonna find more things.......

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marwan