Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

FOR SALE - Like-New EVO MAX 4T with extras + 7 months left on manufacture warranty.

precision2023

Reaction score
Like new Autel EVO MAX 4T - Never had a single issue. Amazing piece of equipment. Maybe flown for a total of 2 hours - the batteries have cycled twelve times or so the screen says. Also bought a brand-new Backpack - extremely high quality.

Asking 8250.00 OBO - still has 7 months left on the manufacture warranty. 2 Batteries - and all accessories. Have sales receipt.

Attachments

• image001.jpg
    7.2 MB · Views: 16
  • image002.jpg
    5.9 MB · Views: 11
  • image003.jpg
    10 MB · Views: 10
  • image004.jpg
    6.6 MB · Views: 11
  • image005.jpg
    9.8 MB · Views: 13
Like new Autel EVO MAX 4T - Never had a single issue. Amazing piece of equipment. Maybe flown for a total of 2 hours - the batteries have cycled twelve times or so the screen says. Also bought a brand-new Backpack - extremely high quality.

Asking 8250.00 OBO - still has 7 months left on the manufacture warranty. 2 Batteries - and all accessories. Have sales receipt.
Any luck offloading. I’m going to be in the same boat.

Any luck offloading. I’m going to be in the same boat.
Yeah on eBay for way less than I wanted, but needed cash. Absolutely loved the drone - no issues. Though I fear that in coming years the regulations are going to make a lot of these drones discontinued and unable to find spare parts for. Also spoke with a PLS and Certified Photogrammetrists and his company only flys DJI MINIs and Airs.(Shoots 4k video and batch processes frames. The thermal capability is cool - but worth an extra 7k? Now once they get the lidar technology refined and in smaller units - I believe there will be a big market for drones that have quick payload switches.

Just like when flat screen TVs came out - in 3 years the tech will be so much better and so much more affordable.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Skygod34