Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Evo ll release date

Wayne Maine

Reaction score

And for those that do not use facebook here is what it said.

Introducing EVO II, the most powerful and advanced drone system on the planet. Available the week of April 20th through participating authorized dealers.

Find yours today: https://auteldrones.com/pages/dealer-websites

Last edited by a moderator:
Waiting for the 6k. Maybe by then the bugs will be sorted out and more reviews posted

Hopefully but I seriously doubt it. The Evo 1 still has problems and the XSP also had problems till the EVO 1 came out. If it all goes like the past, the bugs will be continuously worked on for a year or more after release.

pre- ordered autel evo ii pro 6k rugged bundel on adorama for $1,995 (8k was not available). now i'm seeing retailers offering 8k rugged bundle for $1,795. am i missing something?
does autel evo II 8k have the same 1" sensor as the autel evo II pro 6k? i just want the best video quality. would someone mind explaining advantages of one over the other? if 8k is better i'd prefer to cancel my 6k order and get the 8k.

It's funny, seven days after DJI announces his.
I know that it is occusyncrome, that it answers the rule of identification (European) after mystery, but I believe that it provided with several detectors, rear and underneath safe but on the side, I do not know.

DJI27-04-20.JPG

pre- ordered autel evo ii pro 6k rugged bundel on adorama for $1,995 (8k was not available). now i'm seeing retailers offering 8k rugged bundle for $1,795. am i missing something?
does autel evo II 8k have the same 1" sensor as the autel evo II pro 6k? i just want the best video quality. would someone mind explaining advantages of one over the other? if 8k is better i'd prefer to cancel my 6k order and get the 8k.
The 6K has a 1” sensor whereas the 8K has a 1/2” sensor. Bigger sensor tends to mean better quality so it sounds like you made the right choice for your needs. Have fun and fly safe!

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chen