Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Beta Android App. Android Explorer app V1.1.3.2.

Jagerbomb52

Reaction score

Weituo AR
Moderator · April 9 at 7:10 PM
Hello EVO Android Users,
We are working on releasing a new BETA version of the Android Explorer app V1.1.3.2. The main changes in this version are:
- Fixed video resolution adjustment error on EVO I
- Added 34mph speed option in Ludicrous mode on EVO II
- Mission and normal photos/videos save in separate folders (currently only supports EVO II)
- Fixed minor bugs in mission plans

If you would like to try (or beta test) the app before the official release, you can do so by following steps.
To use the Android beta app,
First, use your mobile device to visit this link:
?https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.autelrobotics.explorer
Second, Login with your Google Play store registered account, if you are not already logged in.
Third, Click the "BECOME A TESTER".
Fourth, click the link - download it on Google Play.
Fifth - Click "Install" and you will get the download installed.
At any time, if you do not want to use the beta app, or want to revert back to the google play store app, you can search “Autel Explorer” in Google Play store, and at the bottom of the “Explorer” app page, click “LEAVE” to leave the beta test group. Then uninstall the beta app, and you will be able to re-install the Playstore released app.
If you encounter any bugs, glitches, lack of functionality or other problems with the firmware, please let us know immediately by contacting our customer service at 1-844-MY-AUTEL, email us at [email protected], chat with us online at AutelDrones.com, or leave comments below this post.
Thanks for your support.
Born to explore!

Reactions: hidroela and rcee
will there be any work done on getting US maps to work? I have a crystal sky which can't run google play services so I have no maps also I cant download directly rather must have the apk file

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials