Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Evo II Pro v2 RTK crash

DanielD

Reaction score
What happened?
I flew the same mapping job I flew 2-3 days ago. Why did you need to re-fly it, you ask? Because last time the lighting was quite bad and I had issues with creating the point cloud.
I started the flight, went to 50m, press "upload mission" . After it was uploaded, the drone just came straight tumbling down to the asphalt. I'm really clueless, already contacted the support via e-Mail, curious what they will say. Hopefully they will give me a replacemet for this was def. not my fault. I'll keep y'all posted here.

update, yesterday I received an UPS label, sent the UAS to their repair center for evaluation. Should arrive on monday

Reactions: Detritalgeo
Imho never upload a mapping mission in the air. Upload before take off. But this shouldn’t have caused a crash.

10 days after sending it to repair I got a feedback from the repair center that it's "beyond repair" and waiting for a replacement unit from China as well as the R&D team to report back what went wrong. (in the meantime I sent in my DJI for repair and it came back already *edit: without DJI care)

Resolution!
Today the replacement unit has arrived.
Reason for the crash: battery disconnected.

Reactions: EBEPLS

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aerugo