Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Evo II Flash Card

Squerly

Reaction score
How do I view the contents of the Evo II Flash Card? Apparently that is where my video went today and I don't know how to view it.

How do I view the contents of the Evo II Flash Card? Apparently that is where my video went today and I don't know how to view it.

You need to use a USB cable to connect the drone to your computer then power on the drone and it will show up as a USB removable drive. For safety reasons you should remove the props before doing this.

You can also go into the app while it is on and click view storage then pick the flash card but I don't think you can download the footage this way, the easiest way that I have found is to just connect it to my computer via the USB port.

I usually just remove the flash card, put it in the adapter and insert directly in the computer. If you us the solution suggested by MNT and herein2021 be sure and remove the props before powering up indoors (I know this should not be a problem but have a couple of mangled fingers that say otherwise).

I usually just remove the flash card, put it in the adapter and insert directly in the computer. If you us the solution suggested by MNT and herein2021 be sure and remove the props before powering up indoors (I know this should not be a problem but have a couple of mangled fingers that say otherwise).

I do the same thing....but the OP stated he/she recorded to the internal memory of the drone (confusingly they label the internal memory "flash memory" which sounds very similar to flash card). So you have to connect it via USB to get the files off of the drone. I do need to test one day though and see if its possible to download them to my iPad mini through the app, but it would probably still be way faster to just connect the drone to the computer.

Did you figure this out?

I shot some photos for work yesterday and then realised the bird was saving it to flash (instead of the SD)

Unfortunately if I plug it in to my poota with a USB all I see is a 'device' with a few folders and .exe files in them, but no photos.

Very annoying.

In the app I can see what looks to be the photos I took, but it seems as if they are corrupted or something. I cannot view or download them.

Any suggestions would save me going back and re shooting.

Screenshot_2021-10-18-16-22-15-594_com.autelrobotics.explorer.jpg

Did you figure this out?

I shot some photos for work yesterday and then realised the bird was saving it to flash (instead of the SD)

Unfortunately if I plug it in to my poota with a USB all I see is a 'device' with a few folders and .exe files in them, but no photos.

Very annoying.

In the app I can see what looks to be the photos I took, but it seems as if they are corrupted or something. I cannot view or download them.

View attachment 12031
I did not.

Another bug on Android is when you try to download the pictures taken in flight from drone to phone...It downloads a picture that is a very poor resolution...or it just giving you an error at download while is in flight.
Did not figured out how to fix it.

Just came back after flying, before leaving I was careful to make sure my 256 Gig Micro SD was seated yet when I took off it said NO Card so I opted for Onboard flash card and shot my Panoramic and when I got home indeed the micro SD was out and yet protected from falling out by the card slot door! !
Now I can't have excess to my pictures even after trying two different USB A hooked to my laptop and the USB-C to the Drone and powered up, what am I doing wrong here as I need my pictures ASAP.
I tried powering the drone and then with the remote and nothing shows up on my laptop as additional Hard drive, very frustrating !
Please help !

Just came back after flying, before leaving I was careful to make sure my 256 Gig Micro SD was seated yet when I took off it said NO Card so I opted for Onboard flash card and shot my Panoramic and when I got home indeed the micro SD was out and yet protected from falling out by the card slot door! !
Now I can't have excess to my pictures even after trying two different USB A hooked to my laptop and the USB-C to the Drone and powered up, what am I doing wrong here as I need my pictures ASAP.
I tried powering the drone and then with the remote and nothing shows up on my laptop as additional Hard drive, very frustrating !
Please help !
obviously had the same problem.. do some tests.. it may be time to contact customer support.

I was using 2.7.30 Beta and then recently switched back to 2.7.25 now.
I never had no problem with Beta 2.7.30 version but the drone recently kept asking to go back to 2.7.25.

Attachments

• 20211129_062850.jpg
    20211129_062850.jpg
    986.4 KB · Views: 1
Did you figure this out?

Very annoying.

View attachment 12031
This is exactly why I’m here too. Said flash memory was full and I mount drone and zero files what am I missing?!

I have one fcking solucion. Connect the evo device to PC. Copy usb device folder and paste to folder into your pc.
go to cmd and type attrib -h -r -s /s /d G:*.* (replace G for your unit).

Bye amigos

What is cmd?

cmd is the command prompt, you can get to it by pressing the windows key and typing cmd then pressing enter. The command that @gabo2023 will simply unhid all hidden files and folders and remove the system attribute from them. You can do the same thing within the File Explorer > View > Options > View menu but I doubt that will fix anything. It is highly unlikely the drone set hidden or system attributes on the files.

What is more likely is that it is a firmware bug that will need to be fixed by Autel.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sky3d