Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!

Evo II Flash Card

Squerly

Reaction score
How do I view the contents of the Evo II Flash Card? Apparently that is where my video went today and I don't know how to view it.

herein2021

Reaction score
How do I view the contents of the Evo II Flash Card? Apparently that is where my video went today and I don't know how to view it.

You need to use a USB cable to connect the drone to your computer then power on the drone and it will show up as a USB removable drive. For safety reasons you should remove the props before doing this.

You can also go into the app while it is on and click view storage then pick the flash card but I don't think you can download the footage this way, the easiest way that I have found is to just connect it to my computer via the USB port.

REStewart

Reaction score
Website
capturedmemoriesphoto.smugmug.com
I usually just remove the flash card, put it in the adapter and insert directly in the computer. If you us the solution suggested by MNT and herein2021 be sure and remove the props before powering up indoors (I know this should not be a problem but have a couple of mangled fingers that say otherwise).

herein2021

Reaction score
I usually just remove the flash card, put it in the adapter and insert directly in the computer. If you us the solution suggested by MNT and herein2021 be sure and remove the props before powering up indoors (I know this should not be a problem but have a couple of mangled fingers that say otherwise).

I do the same thing....but the OP stated he/she recorded to the internal memory of the drone (confusingly they label the internal memory "flash memory" which sounds very similar to flash card). So you have to connect it via USB to get the files off of the drone. I do need to test one day though and see if its possible to download them to my iPad mini through the app, but it would probably still be way faster to just connect the drone to the computer.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nettleblad