Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

EVO II Dual 640T Image Sample

giorgospilot

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I want to buy the EVO II Dual 640T but I can't find anywhere any image sample. I would like to know if the export image is a single jpg file embedded the thermal and visual image (like the FLIR Duo Pro R).
Please if anyone has got images (i.e. PiP or like MSX) from EVO II please send me a sample.
Thank you in advance!

Hello everyone, I want to buy the EVO II Dual 640T but I can't find anywhere any image sample. I would like to know if the export image is a single jpg file embedded the thermal and visual image (like the FLIR Duo Pro R).
Please if anyone has got images (i.e. PiP or like MSX) from EVO II please send me a sample.
Thank you in advance!

Where are you located? I'd recommend contacting one of your local dealers who I'm sure can get you some sample content. The EVO II Dual 640T is currently only available in South America, Europe, MENA, APAC and AFER. Here is a list of dealers from Autel's website: EVO II Dual 640T Authorized Dealers

The EVO II Dual 640T is currently NOT available in North America or the US.

Where are you located? I'd recommend contacting one of your local dealers who I'm sure can get you some sample content. The EVO II Dual 640T is currently only available in South America, Europe, MENA, APAC and AFER. Here is a list of dealers from Autel's website: EVO II Dual 640T Authorized Dealers

The EVO II Dual 640T is currently NOT available in North America or the US.
I'm living in Greece and there is no local dealer, so it would be very helpful if anyone sends me a sample of images. Thank you very much!!!

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chen