Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

EVO I vs. DJI Mavic AIR 2

yes, its worth, dont hesitate! i just did that, cant even compare autel to dji! evo pictures are horrible, "intelligent" modes are useless and choppy, range a joke, lag, remote control fan died at the third flight, only positive is geofence but now dji changed it and unlock is instant! of course Ansia will jump and point dji negatives and autel positives as usual, but cant beat occusync, 48mp pictures, intelligent modes, 34 minute batteries! evo max was 26 minutes!

EVO I vs. DJI Mavic AIR 2

For Owners of the original EVO, does anyone think it might be worth it to sell the EVO I and use the net proceeds to buy a Brand New Mavic Air 2 with new Warranty for $799 [or $988 for their equivalent of OTG Package?]. The Mavic Air 2 apparently also does 4K video @60 fps but at 120 mbps with a 1/2" sensor & some other new features. Of course, knowing full well about the DJI geofencing.

yes, its worth, dont hesitate! i just did that, cant even compare autel to dji! evo pictures are horrible, "intelligent" modes are useless and choppy, range a joke, lag, remote control fan died at the third flight, only positive is geofence but now dji changed it and unlock is instant! of course Ansia will jump and point dji negatives and autel positives as usual, but cant beat occusync, 48mp pictures, intelligent modes, 34 minute batteries! evo max was 26 minutes!

Best I've heard of the MA2 is 29 minutes, but..........who wants to be.........

My experience with both does not equate to yours, but.....,......toot toot.........

Best I've heard of the MA2 is 29 minutes, but..........who wants to be.........

My experience with both does not equate to yours, but.....,......toot toot.........
im flying 32 minutes, evo started and said flight time 26min with all batteries updated to the last firmware! i bought evo because of the screen in the control and because lack of geofence, quality is not on par with dji! i really dont like dji as a company, but autel has many issues! i know most people here are fan boys with ansia on top, but im replying to the guy who asked if it would be wise to sell the evo for the ma2!

• Haha
Reactions: Jagerbomb52
im flying 32 minutes, evo started and said flight time 26min with all batteries updated to the last firmware! i bought evo because of the screen in the control and because lack of geofence, quality is not on par with dji! i really dont like dji as a company, but autel has many issues! i know most people here are fan boys with ansia on top, but im replying to the guy who asked if it would be wise to sell the evo for the ma2!

I could be wrong but I think you just call Ansia a fan boy LOL

Mavic Air 2 overheats, many users have problems even connecting it to the app and this a known issue(look at the reviews on Amazon), plus not all android versions work with the DJI app. You have been warned.

Mavic Air 2 overheats, many users have problems even connecting it to the app and this a known issue(look at the reviews on Amazon), plus not all android versions work with the DJI app. You have been warned.
i have one and not overheating! maybe others yes, cant say

i would buy both and learn for yourself. i bet both have features the other doesnt. in the end it's all about the camera and gimbal , wind resistance, range of radio, and flight time. I used to have dji junk, now i run with the Autel freaks

there is so much stuff that can be improved on the evo1 but it's not open source for tuning unfortunatly , but niether is DJI

if you where to build a quadcopter that does everything the evo does, i would have over $3000 into a home built craft, try and find affordable long range HD video feed to your phone. that aint cheap

Last edited:
Reactions: aed1980
Litchi will likely be available for Mavic Mini and Mavic Air 2 later this summer.

Reactions: aed1980
I am a fanboi, but of which company? ??

i would buy both and learn for yourself. i bet both have features the other doesnt. in the end it's all about the camera and gimbal , wind resistance, range of radio, and flight time. I used to have dji junk, now i run with the Autel freaks

there is so much stuff that can be improved on the evo1 but it's not open source for tuning unfortunatly , but niether is DJI

if you where to build a quadcopter that does everything the evo does, i would have over $3000 into a home built craft, try and find affordable long range HD video feed to your phone. that aint cheap
It's Señor Freak to you!

go french instead of chinese

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bigmaxsg