Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

EVO Beta Firmware may be approaching golden master

Trox

Reaction score
I noticed on the Autel downloads page that the company has removed the "sign up for beta testing" link. And only the current public version link for EVO firmware is available. This would indicate the company is working to finalize the changes and fixes and is no longer accepting input on this current beta.

For me, she is still there, you click on:
Capture 1.JPG
and you come to the Test page:
Capture2.JPG

Oh what you are listing is the FW beta access for the EXPLORER app. What I was referring to was for the EVO drone software which was beta EVO_FW_V1.5.7.bin

Screen Shot 2019-11-11 at 1.39.18 AM.png

Did you not have to sign up for the Beta App first to get the Beta firmware? Not sure how Autel handled it. I can't see why they would have Beta firmware without the right App or was it not needed for the firmware? noidea (1).gif

Yes you had to sign up for beta testing of the EVO FW before they would let you participate. But I don't see any access to requesting to sign up for that beta FW at this time. An indication then that they don't need any more testers and have removed the sign up link. Unless I'm missing something. I downloaded the EVO FW beta but have not updated that on my drone yet as I'm still testing the Explorer beta and don't want the possibility of additional bugs that may be difficult to ID as to which software contains the problem.

As I recall there was an invitation link underneath the EVO public FW release download link. Just a blank line there now.

Looks like my suspicions were on the mark. Had no idea they made that announcement a few weeks ago as I seldom visit the FB page or the downloads page until @anthok asked if someone could provide the 1.5.7 beta he couldn't find last Saturday. That was when I discovered the apparent closure of the current program.

I'm assuming that whatever is in the explorer or firmware betas for fix or added features is listed somewhere?

Yes it's very nice, but by doing the post from A to Z, it does not tell us what's new?

Google Play notification tonight to update the Autel Explorer application to version V1.0.1.43.

But no proposal to update on a new firmware on the Evo.
So nothing of Transcendent about this update "useless" for now.

Last edited:

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vaseth