Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Evo 2 Smart Contoller

AUTEL ROBOTICS SMART CONTROLLER - Pre-Orders.

YOU ASKED FOR IT AND AUTEL HAS RESPONDED!!!

NOW TAKING PREORDERS FOR THE AUTEL ROBOTICS SMART CONTROLLER!

Order now from Florida Drone Supply
AUTEL ROBOTICS SMART CONTROLLER - Pre-Orders.

Please get your orders in ASAP as we are going to be working on securing a large order from Autel this week!

MFG SKU: 102000522

EXPECTED DELIVERY: First of June

****Product Information****

The Autel Robotics Smart Controller's built in display at 2000 nits is 4 times brighter than a conventional cell phone screen and the 7.9-inch Ultra-HD (2048×1536) touch screen provides clear visibility under direct sunlight. Integrated true tone technology dynamically adjusts the white balance of the display, delivering the best viewing experience for the pilot in any lighting environment.

Long Distance HD Image Transmission

The latest iteration of Autel Robotics proprietary image transmission technology has allowed for HD 1080P video transmission as far as 8.08 miles (13km) with low latency. Dual band support and automatic frequency changing ensures signal stability in high interference environments.

Extensive Battery Life

The Smart Controller's 5800mAh large capacity lithium battery guarantees up to 4.5 hours of continuous use for long days out in the field. The 2 hour fast charge capability allows you to get back into action as quickly as possible.

Multi-port Output

HDMI, USB-A, and USB-C ports allows for live streaming with 4G/5G network modules. SMA connectors allows the antennas to be detachable and replaced or upgraded with SMA compatible third party devices.

Autel Smart Controller Features

7.9" 2000-nit Super-Bright Screen with Anti-Glare Coating

4.5 Hour Battery Life (3 hours at maximum brightness)

128GB of Internal Memory

8 Mile Image Transmission at HD 1080p

Customized Android operating system

Samsung 8-Core Processor

Tri-Band Frequency Ready

HDMI Video Output Port​

I will be buying one when it is released and reviewing it and using it and praying it feels better than the DJI smart controller and that clumsy controller that comes with it. That controller along with the Autel Explorer app is hardly ideal just a very clumsy flying experience to me at least. That app needs to be gone over BIG time too it is super buggy and no settings seem to ever stick I feel like I am always wasting so much energy getting my settings dialed every flight.

Yes your right me too.thanks

One other thing.....apparently the new Smart Controller also has an HDMI out. This could allow us to set up a second monitor without the Live Deck.
Autel pilots not 'the official autel site' is offering $50 smackers for pre orders.apparently the More pre-orders the better break they get so lf we would buy all of us from one place we tell them for a price that us retired people want to pay

Just spoke to the dealer where I pre ordered from and it seems it will be released in mid -late May and the authorized dealer price $1199
Yes, I've seen it too. It's $1199 for the smart remote control. I've been planning to buy one, but I'm still wondering if it's worth the price

Autel pilots not 'the official autel site' is offering $50 smackers for pre orders.apparently the More pre-orders the better break they get so lf we would buy all of us from one place we tell them for a price that us retired people want to pay
When did this program ever exist to pay 50 in advance to get more discounts? I seem to have missed it. Now have to place the order directly.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elio-Italy