Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Autel EVO Smart Controller Version 2 delivery?

Dale EVO 2 V2

Reaction score
I went ahead and ordered the Version 2 Autel EVO 2 Rugged Bundle 6K and it took months before my order was filled by Autel Robotics.

Now they are dragging their feet on delivering their Smart Controller Version 2.

They have always delayed their deliveries from the X-Star right on through the EVO to the EVO 2 and now the EVO 2 V.2.

Below is the message from my supplier that they are dragging their feet on delivery of their S.C. Version 2.

In Canada we have limited time to fly our drones. I guess the company is insensitive to buyer's needs.

They shouldn't be insensitive because in Washington state in the Pacific northwest they have limited time to fly their drones as well.

Once again I wait. Doing crosswords is not an option.................LOL.

Attachments

• IMG_5632.JPG
    IMG_5632.JPG
    6.5 MB · Views: 36
  • Wow
Reactions: edgardcafe
I’m in the same boat 🚤! I ordered an Evo 2 P V2 and SC v2 from @advexure as well and I know that is not @advexure faulted of keeping postponing the days of delivery. In addition, I have been waiting for several weeks 🙄. Just hope to get it somewhere in September 2021 !!!

I’m in the same boat 🚤! I ordered an Evo 2 P V2 and SC v2 from @advexure as well and I know that is not @advexure faulted of keeping postponing the days of delivery. In addition, I have been waiting for several weeks 🙄. Just hope to get it somewhere in September 2021 !!!
Hopefully advexure.com will get them Sept. 7th as promised by Autel. This is all on Autel. They shouldn't announce things they have no intention of delivering in a timely manner.

Good thing the Autel smart controller is as feature rich as it is otherwise I would look at Skydio or that evil giant.................D.J.I.

pardon me but what does "limited time to fly our drones" mean? are you saying poor weather will set in soon and you'll have to wait until next season?

pardon me but what does "limited time to fly our drones" mean? are you saying poor weather will set in soon and you'll have to wait until next season?
Pretty much. Between snow, rain, heavy winds, humid days etc. we only have limited days to fly. Texas has the same only with no snow.

Autel's promises are always weak, they have been since they started in the uav market, I have never believed what Autel has to say. They do produce a quality product but their marketing promises & dropping of existing product support is concerning to many consumers. Good luck with the 7th!

• Sad
Reactions: G_G and edgardcafe
Keep in mind with COVID19 shutting down most of China’s eletronic production for computer chips for a year, it has effected every sector from vehicles, computers, garage door openers, if it has a chip it’s delayed. Drive by your local car dealership and they have 15 vehicles instead of 200 on the lot. Patience is a hard to human desire to control in this point, click, ship world. Autel doesn’t delay on purpose. I ordered my EVO2 Pro and got it 5-7 days later here in Florida. I’m on the list for the new smart controller as well.

yeah understood. im not sure how the manufacturers feel about product release dates, I'm sure they launch when the product is ready. but they keep launching the dji mini drones in October/November which seem like bad timing since most everyone is going into wintertime shortly and can only fly a tiny drone for a couple of month before they have to put it away until spring.

Autel's promises are always weak, they have been since they started in the uav market, I have never believed what Autel has to say. They do produce a quality product but their marketing promises & dropping of existing product support is concerning to many consumers. Good luck with the 7th!
I was concerned with GoPro dropped the hero 3 black product support, I never could understand why they wouldn't continue to keep making mounts and batteries and accessories for that camera for years to come...I just don't understand it. we still have customers complaining about overheating and freezing up....the camera needs a sw update badly. c'mon GoPro! ;) /s /s /s

Reactions: G_G

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rudymuller