Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Evo 2 Pro smart controller looks like is coming soon.

That’s a great price on the new Smart Controller, larger brighter screen and longer battery life over the DJI Smart Controller.

I never could get clear visual from my IPad, was always a little fuzzy. This new Autel Smart Controller will be a warm welcome, especially with those using an iPad picture feed will be much clearer now. That alone, is worth the SC purchase.

Enjoy your new Smart Controller ?
Paul
Thank you! Can’t wait.

Since it looks like it has standard SMA connectors wonder if it can be hooked up to a base radio antenna and control the EVO 2 using it ?
Hi i have the Alientech on my Autel 2 remote does anyone know if that will work on my autel smart controller when i get it

Hi i have the Alientech on my Autel 2 remote does anyone know if that will work on my autel smart controller when i get it
Can't say for sure, I have the alientech as well but I have no plans to mod the sc right away. I'm hoping the range and connectivity is more than adequate on the sc and if so, I can see selling the Alientech+RC for those who don't want to go the sc route but can use a 2nd rc with extra boost. If you want to try it and see how it goes, please do and let the rest of us know. Thx.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rudymuller