Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Evo 2 Pro smart controller looks like is coming soon.

Dimensions in the video don't look correct. 30 x 20 sm with 8" display filling most of it(?)
Anyway looks good, Hope it has better sticks for smoother flight. Bought 8" tablet but I'll switch if this one is good enough. It should be easier to use.

PS: display looks to be 4:3 while videos are usually 16:9 these days.
PS: removable sticks means they are easily replacable with longer for better manual control.
PS: if latency is low then it's possible to attach HDMI out to goggles and fly it FPV ;)

That wasn’t produced by Autel Robotics. Whoever made the video still included the “retina” display which is trademarked by Apple. Maybe the smart controller will happen; would be nice, but video not made by Autel Robotics.

Reactions: Brock Inspector
Hopefully a smart controller is in the offing but the specs leaked in the video lack credibility. Retina+Android=Scam.

Seeing that more Chinese (non-Authorized Dealers) websites are opening "pre-orders" for a product not yet announced or released, we'll leave the below message on this thread that we also left on the other Smart Controller thread. We were hoping to only have to say this one time, but seeing the links for pre-orders at mystery prices, we want to keep the message and the market straight.

Any marketplace, site, vendor or "salesperson" trying to pre-sell an Autel EVO II Smart Controller is selling something they don't have, and something that has not been released or even confirmed to be a product coming soon.

Given the amount of inquiries we've received about the Smart Remote being "available" on Aliexpress, we know everyone is very anxious. If you wish to "pre-buy" something that is not available or released from a manufacturer, there's nothing stopping you, do so at your own risk. Our team can not tell you when your Aliexpress pre-order will be fulfilled or where it will come from, or even what you will receive! ?

As of today 4/14/21, the Smart Controller for the EVO II has not been released and is not available. You can be guaranteed that when it does become available, you can either purchase or pre-order it from Advexure. If you wish to sign up for updates and be notified when it becomes available, you can DM our team or email us at [email protected] and we will keep you in the loop with official updates. Note that we are solely a distributor and dealer for North America and Latin America. Timelines, etc could be different in other regions around the world, so if you outside of NA or LATAM we recommend connecting with your local Autel Robotics dealer/distribution partner.

We appreciate everyone's interest and understand your anxiousness. Hang tight! ?

website says $1299. hopefully no one signed up to early for pre-order at $1499. maybe next week it will be $999. ;)
literally a price change since this morning or so i thought. if you read the fine print, $1299 is a downpayment ...... amazing. $799 would be a point (IMO) that would sell a lot of units

Last edited:
I emailed Autel Robotics this was their reply.

"Hello F.

While the smart controller has been announced, it has not yet been released for purchase. We do not have pricing information quite yet. We appreciate your continued patience."

Well you go on advexure on there pre-order the price is $1,399.00 and i have been seeing that price in a few places thats crazy the DJI S.C is $799.00 i believe if $1,399.00 is true WOW

Reactions: Gshots
Well you go on advexure on there pre-order the price is $1,399.00 and i have been seeing that price in a few places thats crazy the DJI S.C is $799.00 i believe if $1,399.00 is true WOW
I have a dji smart controller. it's over priced at $800 and there are several flaws that make it a 2nd class device. if it didn't have a +1000nit display (which is not all that great today), I wouldn't own it. I guess I have been able to overlook about a dozen little issues. hopefully the autel sc is solid.

I have a dji smart controller. it's over priced at $800 and there are several flaws that make it a 2nd class device. if it didn't have a +1000nit display (which is not all that great today), I wouldn't own it. I guess I have been able to overlook about a dozen little issues. hopefully the autel sc is solid.
Ya i had a dji s c and you are right about flaws but the 1000 nits helps i lost range of my mavic-2 pro with the sc sold all my DJI stuff any way i hope autel sc is lower then $1,400.00

Reactions: Waldo Pepper

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ranga