Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

EVO 2 Pro Rugged Bundle and Wellbots

hey, neighbor. I'm near Boeing Field but I visit the nephew who just bought a house on Lehman Dr near the middle/shoreline. I'll ask him about the fireworks event and maybe rendezvous with him for that.
Nice!. I am downtown Everett. My inlaws have a beachouse on the island. I think any city displays are cancelled but the locals are gearing up. and if you go out to the bay you can see a lot of great small shows around the islands and the bay area.

Happy for ya.
So much for shipping in the order of received. (soon enough I hope)
I would like to get it by the 4th to film local fireworks on Camano Island in WA.
Zach at DW seems very quick to respond, shoot him an email and he should be able to answer your questions and maybe give you a timeframe

Bumping thread to see if anyone has received extra battery and GPC case from DW? Last communication said 2-3 weeks, that was 3 weeks today. I am very happy with my E2 and dealings with ZD at DW but I suck at being patient

Bumping thread to see if anyone has received extra battery and GPC case from DW? Last communication said 2-3 weeks, that was 3 weeks today. I am very happy with my E2 and dealings with ZD at DW but I suck at being patient
My case was shipped from DW a couple of days ago, set to receive Tuesday the 14th.

Reactions: Waiting4myEVO2
I completely understand how you feel. You buy something, you want it all to be shipped together...ASAP.
Not me....not if a part is back ordered. I ordered a Evo 2 Pro Rugged and it was received in 6 days. Had I waited for
the back ordered spare battery, I'd still be waiting 4 weeks later.

Happy you received your E2! Did DW ship that all together? I received AC and accessories but am still waiting on case and extra battery. And does your case have DW branding on front?

thanks in advance
It all came in the rugged case. No Autel packaging.
Edit:
Yes. I has a DW sticker on the case.
IMG_20200711_174201.jpg

Last edited:
So had an awesome surprise waiting for me on Saturday! Was shipped USPS and with no email indicating it was on its way I was very happily delighted to see the distinctive DW packing tape on the outside of a LARGE box!

My rugged bundle came with extra battery, but standard Autel branding on the outside. The case is large and solid, I am very happy to have this now to lug around the E2P. ZD at DW was the man, and handled a very trying time with aplomb.

Took longer than anticipated and I am not patient. lol

But i am very happy with both Autel and DroneWorks. Would highly recommend either

video and stills are stunning and the camera has capabilities light-years beyond my ability

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials