Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Evo 2 Pro , no gimbal control via touch screen of your phone or tablet ...

Normal, it's not a 360 ° camera like the Inspire or the H520.
The engine is used only for cornering damping.
It was never announced that there was a 360 ° camera, if you wanted that, you have the wrong equipment.

Well I was expecting a product similar 2 mavic 2 pro that I switched from , not like inspire or h520 :)

As a Typhoon H flyer, I would miss gimbal yaw control. However, the EVO II specs show that it has +/-90 degree yaw capability. It may be used in one of the autonomous flight modes where the drone stays in one place and watches the subject move around (?).

Attachments

• EVO II Gimbal.JPG
    EVO II Gimbal.JPG
    163.4 KB · Views: 7
As a Typhoon H flyer, I would miss gimbal yaw control. However, the EVO II specs show that it has +/-90 degree yaw capability. It may be used in one of the autonomous flight modes where the drone stays in one place and watches the subject move around (?).

Well sooner or later it will be implemented , that is what I believe and someone mentioned evo I has it so we shall wait and see

Well this has been a surprise for me but the software does not allow you to control the gimball via your touch screen , I have switched to autel evo 2 pro from a mavic 2 pro and this has been a bit of a letdown atm but I hope that autel will add this feature with an update . Atm you can only use the left side scroll button for pitch adjustment.
I agree. I really liked this feature on the DJI I had. I found it a lot easier to center something on camera and it was fun looking around without having to move the drone itself. This would be especially useful when zoomed in.

Regardless of the gimbal sensitivity settings, MY GIMBAL DIAL WON'T OVE THE CAMERA EXPECT REALLY SLOWLY. And it only moves a few degrees. The screen gimbal pitch controlls work fine, but the remotes gimbal pitch doesn't. Any Answers?

try a gimble calibration from the remote (assuming standard, V1 remote )
EDIT: do the stick calibration 1st then test, then cal gimble if sticks didn't work

try a gimble calibration from the remote (assuming standard, V1 remote )
EDIT: do the stick calibration 1st then test, then cal gimble if sticks didn't work
I fixed the problem. It was being caused because the firmware on the remote did not match the firmware on the drone. The remote was a newly purchased with older firmware. When I updated the firmware on the remote and the drone the gimbal pitch dial functioned normally again.

Reactions: UasDriver

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GLOBODRONE