Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

EVO 2 Pro Night Time Footage | Its Really Good!

After hearing the swearing, shut the video off. Will never watch a video of his again.

Reactions: Exposed
After hearing the swearing, shut the video off. Will never watch a video of his again.

Well I can't blame you but after that the video in my opinion was very well done. I think he got a lot of flack from his last video for the stuttering that he admitted was his screw up so I will give him a break. Up to you if you do or not. I tend to tell it like it is from time to time and can relate how he feels.

Well I can't blame you but after that the video in my opinion was very well done. I think he got a lot of flack from his last video for the stuttering that he admitted was his screw up so I will give him a break. Up to you if you do or not. I tend to tell it like it is from time to time and can relate how he feels.
Yes, from what I seen it was a good video. He’s not the only one I’ve stopped viewing, this was intentional not a slip.

I’ll probably just quick visiting altogether after I post, it’s a shame what ever happened to common curiosity.

Not trying to cause problems, just get frustrated this type of behavior is everywhere.

All the best,
Paul

Yes, from what I seen it was a good video. He’s not the only one I’ve stopped viewing, this was intentional not a slip.

I’ll probably just quick visiting altogether after I post, it’s a shame what ever happened to common curiosity.

Not trying to cause problems, just get frustrated this type of behavior is everywhere.

All the best,
Paul
There was a warning in the original post about swearing. You knew it so why watch it? I don't get it.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jorgeg