Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Evo 2 Pro 6K V2 - Where to Find

CL117

Reaction score
Hi--I'm looking to buy an Evo 2 Pro 6K V2. Anyone know where I can buy one? I've seen some online but I think they are V1---the don't say so, but they don't say V2 or 5.4Mhz. Looking to buy in the US if possible.

I purchased two EVO II Pro 6K v2 drones from Advexture and they provided great service. Fast shipping, good tech support. Would order from them again.

• Love
Reactions: advexure
I purchased two EVO II Pro 6K v2 drones from Advexture and they provided great service. Fast shipping, good tech support. Would order from them again.
Thanks for the shout @ethelsnakes and that's great to hear that our team has been able to support you. Fly safe.

Thanks. I ordered from them--and doing my first flight today!
Thank you for your business, fly safe! Let us know if we can be of any help with anything. Our Fleet Support Team is available 7 days a week at [email protected]

Thanks for the shout @ethelsnakes and that's great to hear that our team has been able to support you. Fly safe.

Thank you for your business, fly safe! Let us know if we can be of any help with anything. Our Fleet Support Team is available 7 days a week at [email protected]
I have two friends that want that drone like I got one of them is ready to pull the trigger but I went to your site and it says sold out. He is wanting the one with the case and the four batteries if it is four batteries they show three you normally assume there is one in the drone, he wants the power bank or whatever you call it the four-way charger and he wants to smart controller call V. to like Victor TWO. I said it like that because I am using voice to text. It’s probably a good thing because he wants to fly mine and me to fly with him and see what I determine before he purchases it

I have two friends that want that drone like I got one of them is ready to pull the trigger but I went to your site and it says sold out. He is wanting the one with the case and the four batteries if it is four batteries they show three you normally assume there is one in the drone, he wants the power bank or whatever you call it the four-way charger and he wants to smart controller call V. to like Victor TWO. I said it like that because I am using voice to text. It’s probably a good thing because he wants to fly mine and me to fly with him and see what I determine before he purchases it
@jimpiercejr The EVO II Pro 6K Rugged Bundle is in stock if that is the kit you are referring to. If you have any questions locating the right kit or accessories please contact us, either here on the forum or by reaching out online.

Hi guys! Do anyone know where I can buy the 8k version used for under $1200? Im having a real hard time finding a used one.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials