Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

EVO 2 Pro 6k (V1) package STILL AVAILABLE!!!

Autel Evo II Pro V1 with Smart Controller & upgraded standard controller, Alientech Pro amplifier with antennas and adapters for SC/standard controller, Live Deck with upgraded antennas, 7 batteries with standard charger & 2 Yx aftermarket chargers(can charge 6 batteries concurrently), ND filter set & aftermarket hard case. Drone is in excellent condition with less than 9 hours flight time.

$3000 + shipping
Payment via PayPal with buyer/seller protection accepted

View attachment 12911View attachment 12912
Hi, I am interested in this package. Can you call me at 307-751-8912 when you get a minute please

Hi, I am interested in this package. Can you call me at 307-751-8912 when you get a minute please
This package is still available if anyone is interested. I haven’t flown it in 8 months so may need some firmware updates. Otherwise excellent condition. All items were purchased new by me and I am the sole pilot/owner. Prefer local pickup due to the expense of shipping costs. Thanks

This package is still available if anyone is interested. I haven’t flown it in 8 months so may need some firmware updates. Otherwise excellent condition. All items were purchased new by me and I am the sole pilot/owner. Prefer local pickup due to the expense of shipping costs. Thanks
You take PayPal correct? If so I will buy it. That's a hell of a deal. Shocked you haven't sold it.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sky3d