Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Evo 2 Pro 6K Night Video Settings

CREVO2PRO

Reaction score
The other night I was watching the local fireworks display and saw 3 drones orbiting around filming. Gee! I do not have a lot of experience with night filming and the settings but I plan to take my Evo into the city after dusk to do some filming.
Would anyone that has experience filming at night like to share their experience and settings? If manual aperture, shutter speed, and iso? Appreciate it.
Thank You

The other night I was watching the local fireworks display and saw 3 drones orbiting around filming. Gee! I do not have a lot of experience with night filming and the settings but I plan to take my Evo into the city after dusk to do some filming.
Would anyone that has experience filming at night like to share their experience and settings? If manual aperture, shutter speed, and iso? Appreciate it.
Thank You

I go into my night settings in a few threads, here is one, and here, and here as well.

Reactions: CREVO2PRO
I just shot the July 4th fireworks at my tennis club with my EVO II 6K Pro V2. I used manual exposure, f/2.8, ISO 800. Damned if I can remember what shutter speed, though!:

Reactions: CREVO2PRO

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aerugo