Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Let Your Light Shine Campaign - 4 Mile Night Hyperlapse Arc - EVO II Pro

herein2021

Reaction score
In this campaign video the customer gives me free reign to film their signature lighting using an aerial drone platform. This year one of my favorite shots was a 4 mile night hyperlapse arc that I created with the EVO II 6K. All drone movements were filmed by hand, This video also shows why it is important to learn how to film orbits and arcs manually and once you learn you can create any size limited only by signal strength and battery life. There is no way I could have trusted Autel's automatic modes for many of these shots especially at night.

Real nicely done! I meant to ask (way back a year ago now, just about), I assume some of those were shot as video and speed ramped…was the big ol arc shot that way or was that shot as photos timed 2 seconds apart and flown at 2 mph or???

Real nicely done! I meant to ask (way back a year ago now, just about), I assume some of those were shot as video and speed ramped…was the big ol arc shot that way or was that shot as photos timed 2 seconds apart and flown at 2 mph or???

It was all video, the battery would have never lasted 4 miles out and back if the drone were flown at 2mph. It was actually flown at full speed, around 35mph (with the crosswind) sideways.

It was all video, the battery would have never lasted 4 miles out and back if the drone were flown at 2mph. It was actually flown at full speed, around 35mph (with the crosswind) sideways.
Ah, good point. Thanks!

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elio-Italy